In Delirium league my girlfriend and I discovered
that you can import/export hideouts and found this website where
the community shared their creations.
I loved this one but it required Alva level 7 so we started researching how to level up her.
The best way we found was to copy the names of the rooms in a spreadsheet and mark them after completing in-game so we decided to make this small tool to keep track of the rooms in an easier way.
After creating POETemple we maxed out Alva and decided to share it with the community :)
The usage is simple:
Note: I recommend to active the "hide completed" button.
1. Before starting an incursion, check the rooms offered by Alva using the "find room" input.
2. The application will show you the rooms you haven't completed and it's higher tiers, this way you know which rooms are important.
3. Once you have finished the incursions and it's time to do the Temple of Atzoatl, find the rooms in the app and click on them to mark as completed.
Showing the higher tier rooms is specially useful when you have completed a lot of tier 1 rooms.
The best way we found to increase the tier of a specific room is by just killing the Architect without killing the other monsters, this way there's a high chance that Alva will offer this same room again during the incursions.
Important: By default, POETemple stores your progress in LocalStorage, that means that if you clean your browser data, your progress will be lost.
If you want to keep your progress or move it to another browser/PC, you can export it to a file and import it.
We recommend to export your progress once a day, you never know what can happen.
1. An easy way to find incursion is in the Act 9 Quarry Map,
here's a video showing what I'm saying.
2. Exploring a tier 3 room counts also as a tier 1 and tier 2. For example, if you explore "Chamber of Iron", the rooms "Armoury" and "Armourer's Workshop" are explored too.
3. If you missclick on a room, you can sort the rooms by Date and find which one you completed by accident.
This website was created by TheXReth and
By using POETemple and it's services you agree to: The code is copyrighted. We do not permit sharing, rehosting, redistributing, modifying or monetizing it, without our explicit permission.
We do not own any artworks or pictures or intellectual data provided by GGG, however we have their permission to host and reuse it.
If you have any questions or you want to give feedback, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use Google Analytics for basic analytics to improve the response time of the application, even the IP is anonymized. However if you don't
want to be tracked, you can decline it in the cookies modal.